Standard American Web™
Tell Us If This Sounds Like You. . . ?
So you are in the market for a new online store? The question is, should you build it from scratch such as Woocomerce or use something like Shopify, Wix, or The Square to create it? Let's outline a fairly generic scenario:
1. You have the world's best product & you need an online store
2. You are on a budget, so cost is an issue
3. Functionality beyond just an "online brochure" is needed
4. You want control of your website
5. An eye-catching design that looks professional is very important to you
6. You don't want to wait 6 months to launch your online store. You really need it "like" yesterday!
Sounds familiar? You are not alone.